Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hello and Greetings


Hello, I just created my blog. My name is Glenda and I have a wonderful husband and three wonderful children. I love quilting; it is one of the passions I have in life. The other passion is to serve Jesus and use the talents He has given me for His honor and glory. As more posts come I hope to encourage, edify, challenge, and even make you laugh. From my blog you can expect most posts will be about quilting; but I will also posts on family life as I experience it, thoughts that come into my brain, and who knows - maybe a little of the unexpected here and there.

4 comments:

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

Hi Glenda,

Welcome to blogland. I've only been blogging for a little over a year and I still feel like a novice. My dear husband and I home educated our 3 dds all the way through and it's a wonderful way to build relationships within a family and to disciple your children. May the Lord bless you and may He be glorified in your endeavors!

Joyce

Glenda said...

Plain Ol' Vanilla, Thank you for your encouragement.

Unknown said...

i just love ur blog its very informative and its good to see how u r handling the stress that life can and does send ur way. the dresses r beautiful!

Unknown said...

I just love u and i am so proud of you and all that you have achieved. I honestly dont know how u do all that you do and havent lost ur mind!