Monday, May 17, 2010

Frito's Hot Bean Dip

How many of you love Frito's Hot Bean Dip? I certainly do; but I am not as fond of the price as I am the flavor. Well my husband found a recipe online for a bean dip that taste just like the stuff in the metal can (except much cheaper). I thought I would share with anyone who loves bean dip as much as me.

In a food processor put one 15oz can of pinto beans (drained); 4 slices of canned jalapeno's (nacho style); 1 tablespoon of jalapeno juice (from the canned jalapeno's); 1/2 teaspoon of salt; 1/2 teaspoon of sugar; 1/4 teaspoon onion powder; 1/4 teaspoon paprika; 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder; 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper

Puree until smooth, then cover and chill. Delicious!

1 comment:

Sweetie-Scraps said...

Oh thank you for posting this recipe! I will definitely be making this! How nice of you to share!