Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Inspiration

My uncle Darrell and his wife Sara asked me to make them a quilt for their bed. Of course I said yes, and so I started thinking about what to do. I wanted it to be something that they would both love. Well, my uncle and his friend started a business for hunters called headhunter archery; so I also wanted to incorporate that into the quilt as well. As I was looking for inspiration, about a month ago I looked outside and knew what I wanted to do (I took this photo).



Both my uncle and his wife love hunter green and this will be a king size. I will be starting it in the next couple of weeks (I will keep you updated).

What do you think?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Beautiful. I like the color scheme.

MamaFoster said...

i had to stop by and say hi since you finally left a comment on my blog :)

beautiful family!